"Last January I retained Rory to sell my alarm company, Advanced Solutions, Inc. We had several interested parties by the end of February. Rory contacted Protection One in March and the deal closed in May. The folks at P 1 and Rory were delightful to work with. They were very professional, honest, and well organized. This was the 5th alarm company that I built and sold over the past 30 years and by far, the smoothest transition."
Lawrence J Gilkey
Advanced Solutions, Inc.
"AFS was instrumental in assisting all parties in our arrangement, and had a clear understanding of what was happening throughout each step of the process. Rory Russell understood our needs, the complexity of the issues at hand, and provided professional assistance with achieving our objectives. AFS made sure we overcame any obstacles, and did a superior job seeing things through to fruition."
Equity Builder ProgramAre you looking for quick cash for your new accounts without sacrificing long-term equity? With the Equity Builder Program, offered exclusively through AFS, you can get funding for your new accounts without selling your contracts!
Unlike any other funding program in the industry, the Equity Builder Program loans you a multiple of a contract's RMR and then returns ownership of the account to you after the initial contract period so the equity in your business can grow!
- Loans issued for new residential alarm contracts 24 months or greater
- Loan multiples: 15x RMR for a 24-month contract and 23x RMR for contracts 36 months or greater
- Alarm contract RMR can be from $24 to $80 per month
- Funding paid within 5 days of receiving complete paperwork!
- Alarm contracts are returned to you after the initial contract period (24 or 36 months)
- Easy application process with minimal paperwork (Approved monitoring contract, central station form, credit approval, and worksheet)
- Loans provided on new residential homeowner accounts only with a credit score of 640+
- Accounts must not have filed for bankruptcy within 3 years, have no tax liens or judgments
- All accounts must be enrolled in ACH automated payments for the time period that the finance company holds the contract
If you have any questions regarding the Equity Builder Program, please contact Rory Russell at 800-354-FUND (3863).