Read these industry insights from the team at AFS
- Positioning Your Alarm Company to Sell at a Premium Price in the Future – There are some important must-haves that you can put in place now to help position your alarm company for a future sale… at the price you want.
- Increasing RMR with the Internet of Things — With the advent of the Internet of Things, new opportunities have arisen for alarm companies to generate RMR. Learn about what you can do to help your alarm company keep up with new security industry trends and what your options are if you feel it’s time to sell.
- It’s Not an All or Nothing Zero Sum Game — If you’re not ready to sell, are there other options to cash in on your equity? The short answer is – Yes. Find out how you can keep your security alarm business running as usual, while selling some or all of your customer accounts.
- The Reinvest or Sell Tipping Point — How do you know whether you should invest or cash out? Learn how to evaluate your current condition to determine if it’s best to reinvest or take the money and run.
- The Technology Arms Race and What it Means For Your Business — The “Internet of Things” is here and over the next five years, we can expect to see rapid advances and changes in the technology people use to manage their homes. Are you ready for the transition from smart phone to smart home?
- Is It The Right Time to Sell Your Alarm Business? — Here are 10 factors to consider if you are weighing the pros and cons of selling your business. Start your own personal evaluation of your business situation now.
- Questions Every Alarm Company Owner Should Ask Before Hiring a Broker — Eight questions to ask when deciding which broker will handle the all-important task of selling your alarm company.
- Think Like a Security Alarm Consultant with These 5 Great Consumer Tips — A well-educated sales team, armed with these consumer insights, can be the difference between closing and losing the sale.
- Are You Ready to Join the Home Automation Revolution? — Interest in home automation is on the rise, and both consumers and tech industry giants such as Google and Apple are paying attention. Here’s how you can position your company for tech trends on the rise.
© Rory Russell and Acquisition and Funding Services, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Rory Russell at AFSSmartFunding.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.